Introduce yourself within a sentence.
I am a Business/Executive coach who works with Individuals and organisations to unleash their potential by intervening as a thinking partner, creating a safe environment for my client and encouraging transparency and growth.
What is the most challenging part of your life in this time of crisis?
– facing a Virus and Government decisions that are beyond my understanding
– feeling of being deprived of my freedom as a human being
– living with the uncertainty of tomorrow and lack of projection
– Being a Mother, Teacher, Cook, Cleaner, Wife and a Coach all at the same time
– Finding a routine and communicating with my husband on shared tasks at home
– A deep concern about my Business after Covid-19 as Organisations are freezing their budgets to all what is related to HR Coaching/Training until Business get better. My strong belief being our services are needed more than ever to be a support system to all Executives in this crisis time.
What is your guiding light every day that makes you smile?
– I accept what we live and cultivate Hope
– I exercise every morning and alternate between fitness, stretch and mindfulness
– I live fully in the present moment whatever I am doing
– I play, dance and sing with my daughter
– I play with my dogs
– I share my feelings/thoughts with my husband
– I call beloved ones every day
– I organise virtual chats/drinks with friends
– I connect with myself by writing
– I connect with others by sharing
If you can share a source of hope with someone in need, what would it be?
‘Everything happens for a reason and for something better’ has been my philosophy and life learning since my childhood. I strongly believe we are going for a better tomorrow and a greater consciousness about what really matters in life. I am seeing beautiful solidarity in organisations/neighbourhoods/families coming together and connected as ONE.
SHORT INTERVIEWS, TRUE LIVES
Here are some stories of the people around us
who are facing these times of crisis with hope and determination