atrain is a dynamic leadership consultancy with worldwide presence that focuses on supporting and enabling our international clientele to redesign their culture and ecosystem from within. We believe in human being and in people’s inner drive to realize their true and unique potential, to do good and to do well. We believe in developing people’s contribution to make the world a better place. We believe in developing skills and capabilities that allow people to achieve outstanding contributions. We co-create, customize and develop holistic solutions in the areas of talent management, leadership and organizational development. It is our passion to sustainably support people in their development. We are motivated by our values of trust, creating an impact for our customers, and open communication.
What we are looking for
- 5+ Years of Experience in managing positions and leading teams
- University Degree in Psychology, Business or related fields
- Great influencing skills
- Knowledge of how to operate in an Agile organization
- Coaching and development mindset
Essential functions include:
- Creating & Optimizing: Re-definition and roll-out of processes, structures and policies, including change management and measuring impact
- Deriving organizational needs from company strategy, business situation and feedback from the teams and Maintaining the ecosystem
- Collaborating with multiple functions regarding Employees onboarding, Workforce Planning, People review, Development planning, Revenue Forecasting and Operational financial planning.
- People Engagement: Provide servant leadership by enabling and upskilling people to perform and meet their business and personal goals. Holding people accountable to deliver on commitments, and facilitate meetings for the teams upon request
- Team & Individual Coaching for topics such as working in an agile way, collaboration, team dynamics and improving work and efficiency
- Escalation Point: Acts as an escalation point for business and interpersonal challenges in the teams and works with/coaches teams and individuals to resolve those issues. Manages escalation to, and facilitation with, DOO as appropriate
What we offer
- Innovating and implementing cutting-edge solutions to the industry’s most complex problems
- Work in high-potential teams with passionate professionals to create powerful impact for customers
- Consult global leaders on development, mindsets & behaviors, and facilitating organization transformations
- Experience our fast-growing and passionate community with over 100 welcoming employees worldwide
- Apply your unique talents in an engaging, empowered environment of flat hierarchies
- Drive growth and experience the thrill of shaping the future of our global business models
- Foster your development in an open feedback culture with individual coaching and trainings
- Work flexibly and independently in a young, international and professional team
- Being part of a fun-loving and family-friendly company that values trust, confidence and openness
If you are interested in this position please send your resume, a letter of motivation, and transcript of records to Irene Bellodi at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your application, please include your preferred starting date, your salary expectations and reference number J-2019-03-INT-001.
Unterer Kaulberg 3, 96049 Bamberg, Germany
+49 (0) 951 97 48 32 00
Unterer Kaulberg 3,
+49 (0) 951 97 48 32 00
WE REALIZE TRUE POTENTIAL.
IN PEOPLE. IN ORGANIZATIONS. IN SOCIETY.