Location: Bamberg, Nürnberg area
Contract: Permanent, full time
Start Date: Flexible
To complement our own team of Senior Consultants, we rely heavily on a strong network of talented external consultants with whom we work closely with in the design and delivery of customer projects.
With ever increasing demand for our assistance, we foresee the role and scale of our use of these external partners increasing, and it is critical that this network is carefully and proactively grown and maintained, both from a sourcing and an operational perspective.
The External Partner Manager acts as the primary point of interaction between our external consultant network and our internal teams, you will have ownership of, and accountability for, our External Partner Ecosystem, ranging from strategy and recruiting, to day-to-day operational management and administration.
In collaboration with atrain leadership team, our customer facing community and HR, this role is responsible for:
- Expanding and nurturing a strong network of partners with the appropriate skills and experience to support the execution
of the broad range of HR Consultancy projects across Europe and beyond, including sourcing, negotiation, contracting
- Establishing and facilitating ways of working for the efficient assignment of external partners to relevant projects, and
associated operational functions including issue resolution and invoice facilitation.
- Establishing and maintaining regular communications and updates
- Ensuring partner profiles are regularly updated and promoted internally to allow for best-fit matching with opportunities
- Development and operation of incentive programs
- Ensuring that atrain’s mission, objectives and ethical expectations are clearly communicated and adhered to
- Alignment of relevant policies, topics and issues with our international affiliates e.g. in USA, Brazil and Hong Kong.
What we are looking for
A passionate professional eager to learn and develop every day, that shares and is ready to live our vision, mission and core values with the following add-ons:
- Several years HR managing-people experience, commercial mindset
- Networking ability, creative approaches to sourcing of relevant working experience
- Organizational and planning skills, with strong negotiation ability
- Fluent in German and English
- Some knowledge of German labor law would be a benefit, but not mandatory
What we offer
Are you looking for a position that allows you to offer real contribution into shaping the company?
Are you looking for great team support that allows you to grow and nurture your leadership skills?
Are you motivated by autonomy and entrepreneurship?
Are you looking for a position that allows you to leave your foot print and make real change in people’s lives?
Are you interested in experiencing an engaging, empowered environment of flat hierarchies?
Are you driven by change, growth and developing potential in individuals and organizations?
Are you looking for flexibility interlinked with a culture of friendliness and openness as well as life-work balance oriented?
If the answers are “yes!”, please send your resume, a letter of motivation, and transcript of records by using the form below.
In your application, please include your preferred starting date, your salary expectations and reference number F-2019-INT-001..
Unterer Kaulberg 3, 96049 Bamberg, Germany
+49 (0) 951 97 48 32 00
Unterer Kaulberg 3,
+49 (0) 951 97 48 32 00
WE REALIZE TRUE POTENTIAL.
IN PEOPLE. IN ORGANIZATIONS. IN SOCIETY.